Highlands NC is a wonderful place to spend the 4th of July. One of summer’s favorite holidays is brought to life in our mountain community where picnics, concerts, and a rubber duck derby are among the day’s activities culminating in a stunning fireworks display at night. Highlands NC is a great place to spend time with friends and family on America’s birthday.
4th of July happenings in Highlands NC:
- Noon to 2 pm, Annual Rotary Club BBQ at the Highlands Community Center, with games for kids at the ball field next door. The Rotary Club will also host a Rubber Duck Derby that begins at Spruce Street.
- 2:30 pm.Stars & Stripes Forever, big band classics at the Smoky Mountain Center for the Performing Arts
- 3 pm, Let Freedom Ring, a handbell concert at the Highlands United Methodist Church
- 8 pm, patriotic concert at the First Presbyterian Church.
- 9:30 pm fireworks will light the skies of Highlands NC.
There is plenty of time to enjoy Highlands NC you favorite way throughout the day on the 4th of July, whether taking a hike, playing a round of golf, relaxing on your porch, or dining in town. Contact us today to learn more about our special community. We can provide you with access to all Highlands real estate and help you get to know our stunning mountain town.
For more information about Highlands and Cashiers North Carolina, and for access to the HighlandsNC/CashiersNC MLS, contact Meadows Mountain Realty today, 828-526-1717 or email us today at INFO@BHHSMMR.COM.