We Take The Work Out Of Having Fun!
When you’re not at your home to take care of it, who can you trust to take care of it for you?
Let us take the work out of having fun
in the mountains!
- Bring in mail and packages at front door.
- Ensure that all doors and windows are secure, locked, and that the security system is engaged.
- Flush all toilets and run all sources of water while checking for leaks if home is not winterized.
- Take out and bring in trash and recycle cans.
- Check that the heating and cooling set points are appropriate for the season and that the system is functional.
- Check for storm damage, including water leaks and damage to landscaping.
- Keep the driveway and walkways clear of snow or blown down debris.
- Set the hot water heaters to low while away and to desired temperature for arrivals.
- Start cars and maintain chargers.
- Look for evidence of pests, bugs, or rodents inside and outside.
- Ensure that service providers, such as for the landscaping are providing optimum service.
- Check that exterior lighting is operating on the timer, free from damage, and that bulbs are changed.
- Verify that the internet, television, phone, hot water heater, heating and cooling systems are operational.
- Meet service providers to provide access to the home, diagnose and communicate the issue to the homeowner, and verify that the service has been properly completed.
- We can be the first contact for your security company. We respond appropriately to any issues 24 hours a day.
- Receive deliveries such as furniture and vehicles.
- Quarterly air conditioning filter change and twice-yearly maintenance service.
- Window cleaning and power washing of patios.
- Handyman services.
- Exterminating services.
- Cover and/or bring in patio furniture during departures and storms.
- Coordinate shut down for winter and start up for spring.
- Having the heat turned on when you arrive, so your house gives you a warm welcome on those chilly winter late night arrivals.
- Airing out the house and turning on the AC after a long stay away during the warm months.
- Stocking the house with your favorite grocery items upon your return.
- Firewood delivery.
- First impression clean up (blowing leaves, yard clean up, blowing decks, changing lightbulbs).
- Pre-inspection checks.