Highlands and Cashiers Celebrate 4th of July
Highlands and Cashiers celebrate the 4th of July. This fun summer holiday is treasured by locals and visitors alike. Whether you are looking to cap your day with fireworks or fill your day with activities in town, you will not be disappointed. Whether you have an active day of hiking, fishing, or golfing, you will be able to unwind and enjoy a spectacular display in our mountain community.
Highlands NC activities include:
- 9 am, annual rocket launch at the town baseball field
- 11 am, annual field games for adults and kids. The MAMA helicopter will be on site as will one of the Highlands Fire Department fire trucks
- 11 am, the annual Rotary Barbecue at the Kelsey-Hutchinson Founders Park
- 3 pm, Annual Rotary Club Rubber Ducky Derby at Mill Creek
- 8 pm, A Patriotic Sing at the First Presbyterian Church of Highlands
- 9 pm, walk Downtown to watch the fireworks
Cashiers Fireworks Extravaganza On the Green activities include:
- A 6:30 pm start Fireworks Extravaganza On the Green
- Food, music and dancing
- Concert by Continental Divide
Whether you end up in Highlands or Cashiers you will enjoy your 4th of July with family and friends in a wonderful environment. Contact our team at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Meadows Mountain Realty today to learn more about Highlands and Cashiers real estate. We welcome the opportunity to update you on current market conditions while helping you get to know the area like a local. Let our knowledge and experience serve as your guide to Highlands and Cashiers.