In Highlands NC the weekly interlude concerts that occur each summer offer great music and a lovely break. The first weekly concert was held last week and they will continue throughout the summer each Wednesday at 2:00 pm, alternating between the Presbyterian Church and the Episcopal Church. The concerts were designed as a time to relax, reflect and enjoy different music. The weekly musical break is enjoyed by residents and visitors alike in Highlands NC.
Weekly Interlude Concert lineup for the rest of the summer:
- July 17th, Trey Clegg on the organ and Larry Black on the trumpet at the Presbyterian Church
- July 24th, Music is still to be decided, at the Episcopal Church
- July 31st, The Appalachian Brass Quintet, at the Presbyterian Church
- August 7th, Music is still to be decided, at the Episcopal Church
- August 14th, Georgia State University Vocal Concert, at the Presbyterian Church
- August 21st, Music is still to be decided, at the Episcopal Church
- August 28th, Mountain Faith Bluegrass Group, at the Presbyterian Church
The weekly interlude concerts that happen each summer are an example of the unique opportunities that exist in our area. Those of us lucky enough to live in Highlands have a slew of traditions to look forward to with each change of seasons. These opportunities enrich our lives and add to our lifestyle.
Contact us today to learn more about our area. We can get you started on a Highlands real estate search, whether you are looking to rent or buy, and help you get to know our unique area inside and out.