A REALTOR® is an important part of the Highlands real estate process, regardless of whether you are buying or selling. As such, it is extremely important to make sure you are choosing the right person with whom you will work. Take your time to interview a variety of realtors and you will not be disappointed. Real estate is a huge investment and choosing an experienced Highlands REALTOR® will improve your entire experience.
Consider the following questions when interviewing a Highlands REALTOR®:
- How long have you been selling real estate?
- How long have you been selling real estate in Highlands NC?
- What is your education and do you hold any special designations?
- What are the most recent properties you have sold?
- May I have a list of ten clients I can contact?
These are but a few questions to ask when interviewing realtors. Your comfort level and confidence in an individual should be weighed heavily when making your decision.
Contact the team at Meadows Mountain Realty today for more information on buying and selling real estate in Highlands. Our knowledge and experience can work to your advantage for all of your real estate needs.
Click here to read “12 Questions to Ask When Choosing Your REALTOR®” from REALTOR® Magazine.