When it comes to selling Highlands real estate it is important to stage the kitchen. A clean, well lit, cozy kitchen can help to sell a home by attracting the eye of a potential buyer. The kitchen is the busiest room in a home and often the spot to be in when company is over. When a kitchen has ample counter and cabinet space, quality appliances, and room for people to hang out as well as cook then it appeals to nearly everyone.
Stage your kitchen prior to a showing of your Highlands home.
- Have all counters clear of excess appliances and clutter in general.
- Make sure all cabinet and drawer fronts are wiped clean.
- Consider baking cookies prior to a showing to offer the scent of warmth.
- A nice vase of flowers on an island or a simple bowl of fruit can add a touch of color.
- Arrange stools or seating for a conversation.
Many homes in Highlands NC have simple yet elegant kitchens, ideal for cooking and entertaining. If you have a wonderful kitchen highlight it in your marketing materials and have it sparkle and shoe for showings.
Contact the team at Meadows Mountain Realty today for more information on selling Highlands real estate. Let our knowledge and experience work to your advantage. Our goal is to sell your home in a timely manner while capturing as close to asking price as possible.
Click here to read “How to Stage Your Kitchen for a Home Sale” from Houzz.