Tickets are on sale now for Highlands’ third annual Collective Spirits wine festival, set for May 29-30. A fundraiser for The Bascom, the wine festival is the first event to be held in the art center’s new six-acre, “green,” architect-designed facility in Highlands.
Featured activities include:
* Grand wine tasting featuring more than 100 domestic and international wines
* Silent auction and wine raffle
* Fare by 12 local chefs
* Symposium by leading U.S. wine specialists
* Gala seated dinner on The Bascom’s new terrace
* Live auction of exceptional wines and special wine-related items
* Exhibition featuring drinking vessels by innovative glass artists
Join other wine lovers for this grand event to benefit The Bascom and further establish Highlands as a wine destination.Tickets are $100 for the Friday Evening Wine Tasting, $225 for the Saturday Evening Wine Gala and $295 for a combination ticket (includes Friday and Saturday nights and Saturday morning symposium).
Tickets/info: www.collectivespirits.com or 828.526.4949