Summer in Cashiers NC means free music every Friday. Groovin’ on the Green is a favorite amongst locals and visitors alike, offering a great opportunity to listen to great music and mingle with the Cashiers community. The series runs from June 7th through August 30th, serving up a wide variety of musical talent for all to enjoy.
Music for Fridays in August includes:
- August 2nd, “Soldier’s Heart”, Rock, Country, Bluegrass, Southern Rock
- August 9th, “Unspoken Tradition”, Bluegrass
- August 16th, “Les Frères Michot”, traditional Cajun music.
- August 23rd , “Blind Lemon Phillips” markets themselves as one cool lemonade mix of sound, serving up the blues.
- August 30th, “Hurricane Creek”, lively music for all to enjoy
Make your way out to Cashiers this evening for this Friday’s music by Soldier’s Heart. The music starts at 6:30 pm at the Village Commons. Bring a blanket, pack a picnic and see what makes summer in Cashiers so enjoyable.
Cashiers, NC is a fantastic spot in the Southern Blue Ridge Mountains to enjoy during the summer months or any time during the year. Unparalleled views and a plethora of activities make our mountain town a wonderful place to visit each year. Contact us today to learn more about our unique area. We can get you started on a Cashiers real estate search and help you make the mountains of North Carolina your home away from home.