When buying a vacation home in Highlands NC there is a lot to think about. From location to size and everything in between knowing what you want, what you need, and how you will use your new home will make your search easier and more successful in the long run. Knowing what questions to ask yourself is an important part of the equation, as is tapping into the knowledge and experience of your Highlands REALTOR®.
Determining your priorities in a vacation home may include answering the following questions:
- How big a home do you need? Number of bedrooms, bathrooms, layout.
- Location, where do you want your home to be located?
- Condo or single family? A single family will involve more maintenance than a condo.
- Do you intend to rent when not in use?
- Will you need a caretaker or property manager?
These are but a few questions that can help your Highlands REALTOR® create a list of suitable properties for your preview. Investing in a vacation home is a big deal and making sure you are getting what you want is essential.
Contact us today to learn more about buying vacation homes in Highlands NC. There are some fabulous properties currently listed for sale, whether you are looking for a two bedroom condo or a large home on a golf course. Our goal is to help you accomplish the dream of owning a property in Highlands NC.
Click here to read “Vacation Home Tip Sheet” from Realtor Magazine.